Thursday, May 14, 2009

The basic truth about humans is we all lie


I was tagged by Jane at Gaston Studios to participate in a lie fest rather unusual quest.

According to Jane, I’m supposed to post two truths and a lie, invite fellow bloggers to select which is the lie and why, and then I pony up the truth a few days later.

Just for kicks, I decided to tell two lies and one truth.


Can you guess which one is the truth?


1) One time, I pretended to have a finger print kit in an attempt to get a child to confess to his crime.

2) When a child brought dog crap to school as a prank, I had the student write a report about various kinds of canines as his consequence.

3) When I was caught skipping school as a teenager, my mother made me ride the bus for 2 weeks as my punishment.


Can you find the truth?

Beth

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to say 3...because it's something I'd do to my kid- not that I wouldn't do 2 or 1. But I'll stick with 3.

Laura Marchant said...

I am going to say #1...I have no clue, lol

Unknown said...

I'm going with #3!

Deb said...

they all seem within the realm of possibility with you, but i am going with number 2. but that seems the most boring of the choices, and you are definitely not boring, so i am tempted to go with number 1. okay, i'm switching to #1. final answer.

Leslie Hanna said...

LOL! I vote for #1

Fragrant Liar said...

I will go with door #1, Bob.

Jason Oller said...

#1 is too normal. So #1. If it was anyone else...

Jason Oller said...

I meant #3. You had a teacher mom, so.. It is logial.

darsden said...

LOL, they are all true...LOL If I had to pick I would say number 2 is the truth!

Musings of the Mrs. said...

Going with #3.

*krystyn* said...

I'm going to say it's #1.

Hit 40 said...

#1...

Mike said...

#3 is it I think, I guess, maybe, I dunno! Whats the answer, Damnit!? LOL!

Lori said...

I will say #1 just because that seems like the most fun.

Rosaria Williams said...

They could all be true. Riding the bus for just a couple of weeks seems like a lie since school buses cannot be boarded on demand.

Michel said...

dude it has to be #3 because it is so horrific to a teen that it would be totally just punishment -- in fact, if it did not happen to YOU, I totally bet you did that to your child!

cheatymoon said...

I choose #3. Fun game!

Jan said...

Oh, I'm going to choose #1 - I can SO see you doing that.

Deb said...

Number 1 for sure!!!!!

sun lover said...

As the daughter of a teacher I am going with #3. Plus with the stories you tell number 1 & 2 are so asinine that they have to be true. :)

Unknown said...

I think #1 is the truth.. it just sounds like you

Kulio said...

I think....number 3 is the truth. :-)

followthatdog said...

I'm going to say #1. Sounds like one of your tactics...or at least I'm guess it sounds like one of your tactics.

Smart Mouth Broad said...

I'm going to say one because I think it's brilliant.

Pseudo said...

Iswear i did not look at the answer first ; -) I'm going with number 3/

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

This is a real toughy, I would say #1 is the truth! I could just picture you doing it, too :).
P.S. I haven't looked at the answer yet, either, and that is really the truth! No really!