Thursday, January 2, 2014

Never let a good puddle go to waste

One of the advantages to living in the south during the winter is that you still get to wear your summer clothes never know what the weather will be like.  It is never very cold for very long.  After two days of rain, the puddles were beckoning us to notice them.

When the girl stated that she had never jumped in a puddle, I thought evil thoughts about her mean aunt we set out to change that.


She was giddy.  She was full of glee.  She was muddy!

I hope this will be a happy memory that she will always have.

5 comments:

Brian Miller said...

hey i have some great memories of mud puddles...and i bet she will remember that for a while...

happy new year!

Anonymous said...

How on earth do I follow you???? I need to figure this out quick. Love you friend so happy to be here with you and read your witty words.

Arti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chapati said...

Omg that sounds awesome! I've never jumped in a puddle either,and I'm 27!

Hmm.. I know what I'll be doing when it next rains :)

Unknown said...

I love jumping in puddles and playing in the rain.