Lesson #1: Winning is everything! I was in elementary school before I realized my grandmother wasn't like other grandmothers. When she took my sister and I to bowl, she always
Lesson #2: Food Poisoning is a myth. Refrigeration is truly optional. Thanks to my grandmother's
Lesson #3: Any thing edible can go in the microwave. Even if it is a coconut. And it was the coconut's fault that the door of the microwave blew off. Not my grandmother's, that is for sure. Who could have guessed the coconut would explode taking the microwave door off and blowing it clear across the room?
Thank you, Grandma, for all you have taught me. I can't imagine where I would be without all your wisdom.